Le forum français du MBTI
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum français du MBTI

MBTI, Jung, Myers Briggs, psychologie, sciences humaines, tests, individuation

AccueilAccueil  ®™  16-types.fr  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  RSS  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Partagez

TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Speed Gavroche
Destructureur d'Intemporalité
Speed Gavroche

Type : esTP 6w7(sw7w8)-8w7(sw9w8)- 3w4(sw4w5) Sx/Sp
Lieu : Dublin (Irlande)
Emploi : Conqueror Of The World

TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? Empty
Message(#) Sujet: TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2015, 13:04

LIGHT MY FIRE

TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? 5703995406383505415

4 shaman, 19 reveller, 7 exile, 7 nihilist and 0 other

LIGHT MY FIRE

"The time to hesitate is through, no time to wallow in the mire ... try now we can only lose, and our love become a funeral pyre ... come on baby light my fire, come on baby light my fire, try to set the night on fire!"

You scored extremely high in Reveller.  Your song is Light My Fire ... it couldn't be anything else. It's one of the most difficult songs to score on this test -- very few people get this one.

What can I even say about this one that hasn't been said before?  My second favorite Doors song ever, and the biggest hit single The Doors ever had.  In fact, probably the most famous Doors song of all time.  

Grace Slick once called this song the closest anyone ever got to putting sex on vinyl.

This is The Doors' Dionysian masterpiece of physical love, of flesh made music.  It is amazingly vital, amazingly alive, like carnival music from an eternal carnival where youth never fades.  It is seven minutes of immortality.  And this is no "Jim Morrison song" either.  Originally written by guitarist Robby Krieger, all four of The Doors were behind this one.  Not surprisingly, since the entire seven minutes has almost no lyrics and is pure music ... pure, incredible, amazing music ...

A single loud bang on Densmore's snare drum.

An unforgettable and incredibly catchy opening organ riff by Manzarek.

Morrison sensuously singing two bars of the now-famous lyrics.

A long, rambling, unpredictable, amazing organ solo that's all over the place at once.

One of the most unbelievable guitar solos you will ever hear in your life.  

Morrison singing the final lines, his voice swelling with intensity as the music builds and builds, rushing to the orgasmic climax -- " Try to set the night on ... FIRE !!! "

Release.  Ecstasy.  Completion.

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-which-doors-song-are-you-test/
Only someone truly alive and in love with life could score Light My Fire on this test.  I myself could never do it, unless I deliberately cheated.  I envy you.  Seriously.

Now stop reading my stupid bullshit and go play this song.  Preferrably while fucking someone if possible, which is the best way to listen to it.  Trust me on that one.   :-)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Auruo
El Senor de ces Dames
Auruo

Type : INFJ
Lieu : Pouet Pouet

Message(#) Sujet: Re: TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2015, 13:22

Your result for The Which DOORS song are you?  Test...

THE END

12 shaman,  9 reveller,  13 exile,  6 nihilist and  1 other

Lost in a Roman wilderness of pain and all the children are insane, all the children are insane, waiting for the summer rain.

THE END is the exception to the four variables ... you cannot get this song by scoring high or low in any of these variables. You can only score THE END if you look beyond the four variables and see the true essence of The Doors.  And apparently you have.  Congratulations and kudos. You have achieved what most others could not.

Ah .... Je dois être meilleur que vous sur ce test alors ...
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Message(#) Sujet: Re: TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2015, 14:45

TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? TNqbYdawYWGmHxG

Dernière édition par Pi le Dim 07 Fév 2016, 16:53, édité 3 fois
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Message(#) Sujet: Re: TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2015, 15:20

END OF THE NIGHT
8 shaman, 2 reveller, 14 exile, 13 nihilist and 0 other

"Realms of bliss, realms of light, some are born to sweet delight, some are born to sweet delight, some are born to the endless night"

You scored highest in Exile and Nihilist ..."End Of The Night" contains definite elements of both. It's a dark, dreary, lethargic song from the first Doors album. It's actually difficult for me to describe, although I CAN tell you that it's sandwiched between a happy teen-pop ditty and an upbeat fast-tempo rocker, so it's in a strange place on the album. But this is one of the things that makes the first Doors album the greatest album they ever recorded -- innocuous teenage rock music side-by-side with murky, obscure, and disturbing dirges such as "End Of The Night" -- which of course makes the dark stuff sound even darker by comparison. This is one of their most brilliant songs, but don't ask me to explain why or how. It eludes any simple description. You'll have to hear it for yourself. I wouldn't recommend listening to it when you're depressed, though. It's one of the deadest songs you will ever hear. Don't look for hope here. This is the music of lost souls.

c'est la chanson qui m'a fait découvrir les Doors Réflexion intense
Sylphira
Mère de Cthulhu
Sylphira

Type : ENT
Lieu : Ma grotte
Emploi : Barbouilleuse et débarbouilleuse

Message(#) Sujet: Re: TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? Icon_minitimeDim 26 Avr 2015, 10:38

Ah bah...

Citation :
9 shaman, 7 reveller, 11 exile, 11 nihilist and 0 other

"Once I had a little game ... I used to crawl back in my brain ...

I think you know the game I mean ... I mean the game called GO INSANE!"

You did not score a high prevalence of any one single variable, and your results don't fit into any of the other categories, so I'm going to have to give you the most basic and simple Doors song on the list.

J'ai cassé le jeu.
Noumenie
Aucun rang assigné

Type : 8w7
Lieu : Partout
Emploi : un truc compliqué

Message(#) Sujet: Re: TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? Icon_minitimeDim 26 Avr 2015, 11:33

euh, en vrai jaime pas les doors.

A Few Closing Words ...

There are 21 possible Doors songs you can score. There is a brief explanation for each song, along with a picture of the album the song was originally released on. Below your score is a general explanation of my scoring system.

I want to thank you for taking my Doors Song test. I really appreciate it, especially since it took so long for me to make it. I made the original prototype of this test using the old testmaking engine, and it only took a few hours. Now, thanks to changes made by the new management, it took several days to finish. And when I finally got it done, OKCupid added more advertisements and stupid promos to the test pages, cutting the actual test space in half, which in turn cut my elaborately designed album-pictures in half and people couldn't read the songs anymore, because when I first made the test, I listed the songs on each album next to the picture of the album. So I had to resize and resubmit each picture while wading through constant error messages and failed saves. After doing all that, they cut the pictures in half again, so I had to finally take out the song lists and just use the album covers. And after all that, these rocket scientists moved the pictures down to the bottom of the score write-ups where they're practically hidden, leaving a totally empty space up at the top for no apparent reason.

-

So in summation, if you ever want to make a test on this joke of a site, do yourself a favor -- DON'T. It will drive you bananas. The current staff of OK Cupid seem to have no regard whatsoever for the time and hard work that we, the members, put into this site. Why? I dunno, maybe because they're like, total assholes? And by the way, anyone that cannot understand the simple logic of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" isn't qualified to run a pay toilet, let alone a website.

Just my two cents. Keep the change.

Chase El Pacificator
ChasingStarlight, le Besancenot de l'Ego
Chase El Pacificator

Type : INFP
Lieu : Higher
Emploi : J'bicrave des rimes

Message(#) Sujet: Re: TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? Icon_minitimeMar 28 Avr 2015, 13:38

FIVE TO ONE

9 shaman, 9 reveller, 6 exile, 16 nihilist and 0 other

Five to one:

"Your ballroom days are over baby, night is drawing near ... shadows of the evening crawl across the years ..."

You scored highest in Nihilist, so your Doors song is Five To One. The most famous line from this song is "no one here gets out alive" which Danny Sugerman used as the title for his famous biography of Jim Morrison, but I think the lyrics above basically say the same thing, and say it more profoundly, emphasizing the inevitability of death, the "eventual end" of life, whereas "no one here gets out alive" sounds like it's saying you won't even make it out of the room (which isn't really what it means, but that's how it sounds).  Both lyrics echo the old adage about how you'll never get out of this life alive, which is really what this song is about. Some call it a protest song because of its lines about how "the old get old and the young get stronger" and "they got the guns but we got the numbers,"  and with the war protests and social upheavals and everything else going on in America in 1968, the song was certainly considered a call to arms by a lot of young people (especially since it was on the same album as their famous anti-war anthem, The Unknown Soldier). But ultimately, it's not about "positive change" or "making the world a better place" ... ultimately, it's really about Death being the only truth. Since Life is fleeting, you have to live your life to the fullest while you're young, because the older you get, the deader you get, and there's no going back.  Or as Jim puts it : "Gonna make it baby in our PRIME." It's all about living life like there's no tomorrow. And you might as well, because in the end, none of it really matters anyway. Regardless of whether you were right or wrong, good or bad, happy or sad, rich or poor,  one thing is certain -- "no one here gets out alive."

J'aurais plutôt dit celle là, mais bon.

Love her madly:
Zogarok
Co-administrateur
Zogarok

Type : INfJ-Ti 1μ ou 5μ, 1w9_5w6_4, Melancholic/Choleric
Lieu : L'automne
Emploi : Troll repenti

Message(#) Sujet: Re: TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? Icon_minitimeMar 28 Avr 2015, 18:59

Chase a écrit:
FIVE TO ONE

9 shaman, 9 reveller, 6 exile, 16 nihilist and 0 other

Ça alors Chase. Aurais-tu tendance à la projection ?

Citation :
J'aurais plutôt dit celle là, mais bon.

Ouais mais 16 vs 9 ça explose la marge d'erreur, tu crois pas ?

Beauf rideau
https://zogarok.wordpress.com
Chase El Pacificator
ChasingStarlight, le Besancenot de l'Ego
Chase El Pacificator

Type : INFP
Lieu : Higher
Emploi : J'bicrave des rimes

Message(#) Sujet: Re: TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? Icon_minitimeMer 29 Avr 2015, 15:39

Jean Aitaissûr.
Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous? Icon_minitime

TEST: Quelle chanson des Doors êtes-vous?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1