Le forum français du MBTI
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum français du MBTI

MBTI, Jung, Myers Briggs, psychologie, sciences humaines, tests, individuation

AccueilAccueil  ®™  16-types.fr  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  RSS  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design compact / support ...
11.39 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Célébrités et troubles DSM

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
M.Noir
Aucun rang assigné
M.Noir

Type : INTJ
Lieu : Rennes

Célébrités et troubles DSM Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeMer 16 Aoû 2017, 08:46

Je parcourais Celebrity Type sur les troubles classés au DSM http://www.celebritytypes.com/overview-of-personality-styles.php
Wikipédia permet d'en apprendre plus et de nuancer d'ailleurs.

Je me disais qu'on pourrait classer les célébrités selon ces troubles, chacun selon son avis !

Donc première salve :

Hypomaniaque :

Alain Soral
Cyril Hanouna

Narcissisme (celui-là la liste serait longue...) :

Marc-Edouard Nabe
BHL

Histrionnisme :

Fabrice Luchini
Jamel Debbouze
Le Fossoyeur de film

Antisocial

Ulcan

Passif-agressif :

Dieudonné

Dépressif :

Michel Houellebecq

Sadique https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadistic_personality_disorder  :

Sébastien Cauet

Dernière édition par M.Noir le Jeu 31 Aoû 2017, 03:47, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Guinea Pig
Disciple de Caligula
Guinea Pig

Type : ISfP
Lieu : Belgique
Emploi : -

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeVen 18 Aoû 2017, 10:41

Cauet en sadique ! Lol Et Patrick Sébastien en érotomane ?
M.Noir
Aucun rang assigné
M.Noir

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeVen 18 Aoû 2017, 15:25

Sébastien, il est surtout alcoolique.

Sinon, je remarque que le roman le mieux noté sur SensCritique, Les Démons de Dostoïevski, obéit presque à une construction : un personnage=un trouble. Ainsi,

Kirillov=Schizoïde (INTJ)

Stavroguine=Antisocial (ISTP)

Karmazinov=Narcissisme (ENFJ)

Stépane Troffimovich=Histrionisme (ENFP)

Piotr Stépanovich=Hypomanie (ENTP)

Et ajoutons la Borderline Nastassia Filipovna dans l'Idiot, et bien sur les Carnets du Sous-Sol qui est entièrement une description subjective du trouble Borderline.

Aucun rang assigné
M.Noir

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeVen 25 Aoû 2017, 12:07

Spécialement pour le fofo, je balance les réponses du quiz CelebType du DSM !  (Je précise les risques d'exposition pour chaque types)
http://www.celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php

Antisocial Fort : ENTP-ESTP  Moyen : ISTP

I do what I want without worrying about how it will affect others.
I am good at coming up with lawyerly excuses for myself when I've done something wrong.
I am quick to act on a whim, thinking little about the negative consequences of my actions.
I think rules are meant to be broken and I have sometimes been in trouble with the law.
I don't feel particularly obliged towards my family, spouse, or romantic partner.
Lying to and misleading people isn't as bad as it's made out to be. We all do it, all the time.
When someone thinks they can deter me from doing what I wish by using threats and punishment, it only strengthens my resolve.

Compulsif  Fort : ISTJ-ENTJ-ESFJ  Moyen : ESTJ-ISFJ

I take care to spend my money wisely, so that I can handle an unforeseen situation.
Most people see me as serious and reserved.
Sticking to familiar routines is a good way to avoid mistakes.
I always make sure that my work is well planned and well structured.
I finish my work and chores before tending to hobbies and fun.
I am often told that I am a very 'correct' and respected person.
Following trusted rules is a good way to approach a task.

Dépendent  Fort : ISFJ-ISFP-INFJ  Moyen : INFP-ENTP

I feel better about making big decisions if I get others to suggest a course of action and then follow that.
The thought of having no one in my corner to look out for me makes me seriously afraid.
When people argue strongly for something, I often find myself agreeing with them, even though I thought I had made up my mind.
I don't have a lot of faith in my own judgment - others are usually better at making solid decisions than I am.
I often placate people - even when I don't like someone, it's like I have to please him.
I often forget my own perspective because I am afraid that others will reject me if I speak my mind.
I subordinate myself to others to avoid trouble.

Dépressif  Moyen : INFJ

Ever since I was a child, I've had dark and brooding thoughts.
I often have feelings of guilt, seemingly for no reason at all.
When I start feeling down, it's as if I keep sinking until I've hit rock bottom.
Even when things are going fine for me, I am anxious that it won't last.
I've been sad most of my life.
I am quick to blame myself when things go badly
I am always worried about one thing or another.

Évitant  Fort : INFP  Moyen : ENFJ-ISFP

I am anxious and inhibited.
I feel that most people dislike me.
I am afraid of closeness with others because I know it can end with them ridiculing me in front of other people.
I do not let down my guard around others until I know that they like me.
When I am with other people, I am constantly anticipating criticism and attacks from others.
Although I am afraid of getting close to others, I wish I had more friends than I do.
When I am with other people, I am almost always tense and afraid to be myself.

Histrion  Fort : ESFP-ENFP  Moyen : ISFP-INFP-ENFJ

I'm pretty good at getting attention from the opposite sex and I like that.
I respond quickly and with lively emotions in a social setting.
I regard myself as sociable and good with people and I often end up taking center stage in a social interaction.
I'm not someone who stands on the sidelines when I'm at a party - I always end up catching people's attention somehow.
It's very easy for me to make new friends - I can talk to all manner of people and it's so easy for me to fill up my life with friends.
I'm always ready and excited to meet new people - in fact, I love it when new people come into my life.
When things get too boring I feel compelled to start adding a little color to the situation in order to get the party started.

Hypomaniaque Moyen : ENFP-ENTP-ESTP-ESFP

I talk more and think faster than others.
When I am driving, I want to drive faster and put the pedal to the metal - even if I don't do it, I am aware of an urge to do it.
I make more jokes and puns than others when I'm talking. It seems to come all by itself without my willing it or thinking about it.
I plan more activities and projects than is humanly possible to execute - a moon base would be so cool!
I wear more colorful and more extravagant clothes and/or make-up than others.
I seem to have so much energy that I can sometimes be exhausting or annoying to others.
My thoughts jump from topic to topic with little consistency or control.

Limite  Moyen : ENFP

My mood swings wildly from day to day, or even from morning to evening.
I sometimes feel like I have no inner core, as if I am hollow and empty inside.
I have attempted to commit suicide as a cry for help.
I've engaged in self-mutilation as a way of dealing with psychological pain.
When I feel despondent I get an urge to destroy the things around me and hurt myself.
I am afraid of separation and I have it in me to act desperately and dramatically to prevent someone I love from leaving me.
My emotions towards those closest to me alternate between love and hate.

Masochiste  (???)

Whenever something good happens to me, I seem to ruin it of my own accord.
If a good thing comes my way, I don't feel happy about it. I don't feel I deserve to be happy.
I often get into situations with other people where they end up hurting or disappointing me.
I sometimes feel that I have no choice but to remain close to people that I know will hurt me.
I can't be happy about good things that happen to me, because I feel like I don't deserve it.
I sometimes get confused or feel sad when people are nice to me.
It seems like the types of friends that I make always end up disappointing or rejecting me.

Narcissique Fort : INTJ-ENFJ  Moyen : ENFP-ESFJ-ESTP-INFJ

My ideas are ahead of their time.
I am superior to others and don't really care what they think.
It takes someone with an extraordinary mind to understand the full scope of my abilities.
I am a unique individual who deserves special treatment.
I put considerable effort into presenting myself in a way that will make people admire me.
Others sometimes refer to me as egotistical and self-serving.
Others are envious of my abilities.

Paranoïaque (???)

Some of my friends secretly wish to put me down.
All my life I have had to be on guard to prevent others from double-crossing me.
I constantly remain on my guard so that no one can take advantage of me.
People have never sufficiently recognized my contributions.
I am often revising my assessments of whom I can and cannot trust.
Dishonest people often try to take credit for the work I have done.
I feel that some of the people in my life who have expressed love towards me have not really meant it.

Passif-agressif  Fort : ISTP  Moyen : INFP

I am often dissatisfied and grumpy.
People often accuse me of things I haven't done.
I often get angry with people who annoy me and then I feel guilty afterwards.
I can't stand pompous and affected people who think they're better than me.
When someone pressures me to do something I get angry and grow even more contrary.  
People often underestimate or ignore me - there seems to be no fairness in who makes it to the top.
Most people who have made it to the top have lied or cheated to get there.

Sadique  Fort : ESTJ Moyen : ENTJ

It has sometimes been necessary for me to be harsh with people in order to keep them in their place.
I think it's better for people if they get a 'tough love' sort of upbringing.
I sometimes find myself in a really combative mode where I put people down and attack them without really knowing why.
People who do things slowly are annoying and need to be criticized.
People often resent the way I boss them around.
I don't feel that things are under control unless I am in charge.
I have a habit of criticizing people intensely if they annoy me or don't do as I say.

Schizoïde  Moyen : ISTJ-INTP

I am less interested in romance and dating than most people I know.
I'm almost never happy and I can't really think of anything that would make me happy.
I don't have a lot of emotions, and I don't express my emotions.
I am alone most of the time and that isn't a problem for me.
I don't really have any close friends.
I don't really need a close relationship.
I often think that interactions with other people are just more trouble than they're worth.

Schizophrène Fort : INTP  Moyen : INTJ

Sometimes people smile at me in the street and I don't really know why.
I am uncomfortable around strangers and sometimes fantasize that they will hurt me.
When I am alone, I nevertheless sometimes feel that there is something or someone watching me.
My thoughts have a tendency to run in certain strange loops, and dwell on weird themes, and I wish I could get rid of this.
I can disappear into my own thoughts even while things are taking place right under my nose.
People think I say strange things. In my mind, I think they also talk about my looks behind my back, picking out every deformity and imperfection.
I know that others talk about me when they see me. They think I'm strange.

Dernière édition par M.Noir le Jeu 30 Mai 2019, 06:58, édité 9 fois
M.Noir
Aucun rang assigné
M.Noir

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeVen 25 Aoû 2017, 12:57

Remarque :

- les EP sont hypomaniaques.
- les ESTJ et les ENTJ ont inversés leurs expositions.
- Les ENTP sont fortement exposés au trouble Antisocial et moyennement au Dépendent, or ce sont des symptômes totalement opposés.
- le trouble Compulsif atteint tous les SJ, et les TJ, sauf les INTJ.
- le trouble Antisocial touche tous les TP sauf les INTP
- les INTP sont surtout exposés au trouble "schizo" -phrène ou -oïde
- le trouble Paranoïaque et Masochiste n'atteignent pas de type de préférence, car la peur d’agression et la soumission sont universelles, peut-être.
- le trouble Dépressif pourrait atteindre tout le monde, mais ce sont les INFJ les plus exposés.
- les IT sont les seuls à pouvoir être touché par le trouble Schizoïde, et les EF (et un peu les IF) par l'Histrionique. (On peut rajouter les ESFJ chez les histrions, j'ai connu un fille comme ça, d'ailleurs. Il peut y avoir du schizoïsme chez les INTJ et les ISTP, je crois, même si leurs centre d'intérêt les en empêche...)
- la cocaïne et les amphétamines renforcent l'hypomanie ; l'alcool, la dépression ; et le cannabis, la schizophrénie.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ccnku_alain-soral-explique-le-populisme-sur-le-plateau-de-ce-soir-ou-jamais-en-2009_tv

Super émission où Soral devient "pote" avec un ENFP qui est presque une démonstration de ce qu'est un Histrion Fou du roi Cyclope heureux

Dernière édition par M.Noir le Mar 05 Sep 2017, 12:29, édité 4 fois
M.Noir
Aucun rang assigné
M.Noir

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Aoû 2017, 03:46

Et les deux plus grands monstres de l'occident :

Staline : Sadique

Hitler : Limite-Narcissique-Hypomaniaque

Aucun rang assigné
Yog-Sothoth

Type : Ti-dom 6w5
Lieu : Tarn
Emploi : Etudiant

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Aoû 2017, 15:52

Je sais pas trop si c'est HS avec le sujet, mais j'ai quelque commentaires sur ça

M.Noir a écrit:
Spécialement pour le fofo, je balance les réponses du quiz CelebType du DSM !  (Je précise les risques d'exposition pour chaque types)
http://www.celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php

Évitant  Fort : INFP  Moyen : ENFJ-ISFP

I am anxious and inhibited.
I am afraid of closeness with others because I know it can end with them ridiculing me in front of other people.
I do not let down my guard around others until I know that they like me.
When I am with other people, I am constantly anticipating criticism and attacks from others.
Although I am afraid of getting close to others, I wish I had more friends than I do.
Ça convient assez à INTP j'pense, sauf si je suis un INFP mal typé.
Sinon je trouve ça bizarre pour ENFJ

M.Noir a écrit:
Limite  Moyen : ENFP

My mood swings wildly from day to day, or even from morning to evening.
I sometimes feel like I have no inner core, as if I am hollow and empty inside.
I have attempted to commit suicide as a cry for help.
I've engaged in self-mutilation as a way of dealing with psychological pain.
When I feel despondent I get an urge to destroy the things around me and hurt myself.
I am afraid of separation and I have it in me to act desperately and dramatically to prevent someone I love from leaving me.
My emotions towards those closest to me alternate between love and hate.
description précise à 100% de deux INFP que j'ai connus

Pour le schyzophrène
M.Noir a écrit:

I am uncomfortable around strangers and sometimes fantasize that they will hurt me.
Jamais arrivé en ce qui me concerne
M.Noir a écrit:
When I am alone, I nevertheless sometimes feel that there is something or someone watching me.
si vous saviez...  Rolling Eyes

M.Noir a écrit:
I know that others talk about me when they see me. They think I'm strange.
Ça et le point précédent me font plutôt penser à de la parano.

M.Noir a écrit:
Schizoïde  Moyen : ISTJ-INTP

I am less interested in romance and dating than most people I know.
I'm almost never happy and I can't really think of anything that would make me happy.
I don't have a lot of emotions, and I don't express my emotions.
I am alone most of the time and that isn't a problem for me.
I don't really have any close friends.
I often think that interactions with other people are just more trouble than they're worth.
J'me reconnais trop là-dedans x)
Ya pas ISTP aussi ?

M.Noir a écrit:
Paranoïaque (???)

Some of my friends secretly wish to put me down.
All my life I have had to be on guard to prevent others from double-crossing me.
I constantly remain on my guard so that no one can take advantage of me.
I am always worried about one thing or another.  
People have never sufficiently recognized my contributions.
I am often revising my assessments of whom I can and cannot trust.
Dishonest people often try to take credit for the work I have done.
INTP à 100% !

M.Noir a écrit:
Hypomaniaque Moyen : ENFP-ENTP-ESTP-ESFP

I talk more and think faster than others.
When I am driving, I want to drive faster and put the pedal to the metal - even if I don't do it, I am aware of an urge to do it.
I make more jokes and puns than others when I'm talking. It seems to come all by itself without my willing it or thinking about it.
I plan more activities and projects than is humanly possible to execute - a moon base would be so cool!
I wear more colorful and more extravagant clothes and/or make-up than others.
I seem to have so much energy that I can sometimes be exhausting or annoying to others.
My thoughts jump from topic to topic with little consistency or control.
Je rajouterai bien ENFJ et ENTJ
J'ai un doute pour ENTP

M.Noir a écrit:
Histrion  Fort : ESFP-ENFP  Moyen : ISFP-INFP-ENFJ

I'm pretty good at getting attention from the opposite sex and I like that.
I respond quickly and with lively emotions in a social setting.
I regard myself as sociable and good with people and I often end up taking center stage in a social interaction.
I'm not someone who stands on the sidelines when I'm at a party - I always end up catching people's attention somehow.
It's very easy for me to make new friends - I can talk to all manner of people and it's so easy for me to fill up my life with friends.
I'm always ready and excited to meet new people - in fact, I love it when new people come into my life.
When things get too boring I feel compelled to start adding a little color to the situation in order to get the party started.

Dépendent  Fort : ISFJ-ISFP-INFJ  Moyen : INFP-ENTP

I feel better about making big decisions if I get others to suggest a course of action and then follow that.
The thought of having no one in my corner to look out for me makes me seriously afraid.
When people argue strongly for something, I often find myself agreeing with them, even though I thought I had made up my mind.
I often placate people - even when I don't like someone, it's like I have to please him.
I often forget my own perspective because I am afraid that others will reject me if I speak my mind.
I subordinate myself to others to avoid trouble.
INFP et ENTP ne correspondent pas trop

M.Noir a écrit:
Et les deux plus grands monstres de l'occident :

Staline : Sadique

Hitler : Limite-Narcissique-Hypomaniaque

Hillary Clinton: passive-agressive
Donald Trump: narcissique, je rajouterai même psychopathe sur les bords
M.Noir
Aucun rang assigné
M.Noir

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Aoû 2017, 16:21

Oui, j'hésitais à évoquer Trump Smile Des psys le déclarent Narcissique, Antisociale, Paranoïaque ou Hypomaniaque. Un peu comme Hitler quoi Hitler

Ce que je trouvais intéressant, c'est que le représentant d'une idéologie utopique et humaniste était quelqu'un de totalement cynique et calculateur comme Staline, et que le représentant d'une idéologie égoïste à l'échelle nationale était représenté par un illuminé comme Hitler, qui était persuadé d'être un genre de messie, CelebType le type INFJ, ça me choque un peu, mais c'est possible...

D'abord, je n'ai fais que recopier ce que le site disait, peut-être même que leurs stats sont fausses. Cependant, ils précisent bien que parfois des sujets ont des troubles peu probables.
Par exemple, Bobby Ficher était Antisociale et INTJ, Tocqueville était ENTP et Glen Gould était Narcissique et INTP. Il n'y a pas de règles absolus.
Et sinon, oui la schizophrénie ressemble énormément à la paranoïa. La différence, c'est qu'il y a la psychose paranoïaque avec hallucination, etc... Et la névrose paranoïaque, ou le sujet n'est pas cliniquement internable. Par exemple Rousseau était Paranoïaque mais pas fou, il a juste perdu tous ses amis.

Et oui, INFP et Limite me semblait lié, comme avec Dostoievski par ex, mais ce n'était pas écrit, donc...

Et l'ENTP est tout à fait lié à l'hypomaniaque ! Il suffit de regarder Soral et ses logorrhées.

Remarque : c'est vrai que par contre, le trouble shizoïde ne semble pouvoir s'appliquer qu'aux IT.

Dernière édition par M.Noir le Jeu 31 Aoû 2017, 20:26, édité 1 fois
Mamy Mougeot
Aucun rang assigné
Mamy Mougeot

Type : INTP d'obédience crustacée
Lieu : Dans l'aspirine
Emploi : Créatrice de vide par le vide

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Aoû 2017, 16:35

A noter que c'est en général l'enneagramme qui est mis en parallèle avec le DMS (par Claudio Naranjo himself), ce qui me semble plus logique qu'un lien MBTI-DMS (avec les névroses, on est davantage dans le spectre des motivations et peurs que dans celui de la cognition, me semble-t-il...)
Alien 2

Castil
Aucun rang assigné

Type : ENTP
Lieu : paname

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Aoû 2017, 17:18

Soral ENTP, mais quel bouffon. Célébrités et troubles DSM Smiley11

M.Noir
Aucun rang assigné
M.Noir

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Aoû 2017, 19:29

Castil a écrit:
Soral ENTP, mais quel bouffon. Célébrités et troubles DSM Smiley11

Sauras-tu présenter plusieurs arguments bien développés, sans démonter ceux des autres uniquement par des insultes et des dénigrements ; contrairement à ce que tu as fait avec ton message à propos de Baudelaire, que tu ressasses à chaque fois que j'évoque ton comportement plus que problématique, afin de t'échapper devant la réalité ?

Dernière édition par M.Noir le Jeu 31 Aoû 2017, 20:55, édité 2 fois
Sylphira
Mère de Cthulhu
Sylphira

Type : ENT
Lieu : Ma grotte
Emploi : Barbouilleuse et débarbouilleuse

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Aoû 2017, 20:19

Sinon M.Noir, lâcher l'affaire? La seule chose qui te pousse à la confrontation c'est ta fierté. Tu vois bien que ça ne sert à rien.

Never look back. Learn, and remember the last lessons.   

Zogarok a écrit:
Où la féminité sur l'état civil et l'humour de garagiste alcoolique avec du poil dans le dos se confondent en une seule personne.

M.Noir
Aucun rang assigné
M.Noir

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Aoû 2017, 20:20

Sylphira a écrit:
Sinon M.Noir, lâcher l'affaire? La seule chose qui te pousse à la confrontation c'est ta fierté. Tu vois bien que ça ne sert à rien.

Merci, mais je crois que l'affaire s'est relâchée à présent.

Aucun rang assigné
M.Noir

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Aoû 2017, 20:36

Citation :
Hillary Clinton: passive-agressive
Donald Trump: narcissique, je rajouterai même psychopathe sur les bords

"Psychopathe" c'est Antisociale selon le DSM.

Et chez des politiques français, on peut dire :

Mélenchon : Histrion
Sarkozy : Narcissique et Hypomaniaque

Quoique ce soit des troubles qu'on pourrait confondre, mais on voit bien une différence de personnalité et d'attitude chez les deux.

Aucun rang assigné
M.Noir

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeDim 18 Mar 2018, 13:46

Précision, il y a 3 groupes :

Distant : Paranoïaque-Schizoïde-Schizotypique

Impulsif : Antisociale-Histrionique-Limite-Narcissique

Anxieux : Compulsif-Dépendante-Evitante-Masochiste (?)

Il manque Dépressif, Hypomaniaque, Passif-agressif, Sadique. Hypomaniaque serait bien dans impulsif, dépressif dans anxieux, sadique est souvent couplé avec masochiste, passif-agressif pourrait être impulsif mais aussi distant...

Mais on voit bien que la paranoïa et la schizophrénie sont de la même "famille", ainsi que les penchants narcissiques, psychopathique et histrionique, qui ont un côté simiesque et régressif, et profondément comique.

Aucun rang assigné

Type : INFP
Lieu : /

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeVen 29 Juin 2018, 10:55

Il y a 3 groupes de troubles de la personnalité, mais il ne manque pas l'hypomanie car ce n'est pas un trouble de personnalité. C'est un état qui se retrouve dans le trouble bipolaire, voilà pourquoi il n'y est pas !

En ce qui concerne les sadiques, ce sont en fait les antisociales. Et il me semble que le trouble de la personnalité passif-agressif n'en est plus un depuis le DSM V.

Après, ce n'est pas schizophrène mais schizoïde et schizotypique. La schizophrénie est une psychose alors que ces deux derniers sont des troubles de la personnalité.
M.Noir
Aucun rang assigné
M.Noir

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitimeVen 29 Juin 2018, 23:04

Ah merci pour ces remarques, RadioheadBlue.

Sadique=antisociale, vraiment ? Je les vois vraiment différent pour ma part, parce que le sadique est conscient de la souffrance d'autrui, pas le sociopathe.

Le passif-agressif, ma foi j'aime personnellement le garder car il me fait penser à un sinistre individu que je fréquentais, en même temps qu'un sociopathe d'ailleurs...

Et le schizotypique, il est vraiment différent du schizophrène, ça n'a rien à voir ?
Et la schizoïdie ressemble un peu à l'autisme non ?

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Célébrités et troubles DSM Célébrités et troubles DSM Icon_minitime

Célébrités et troubles DSM

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1